Pages

Followers

Friday 27 November 2015

Happy Friday!!!

I love Friday.
Even though I am at home all week Friday is my most favourite day of the week. The house gets tidied up ready for the weekend and I plan very simple meals so that hubby, DD and myself have more time to spend together.
However......this Friday will be one of my most favourite as we have a little princess coming to stay for the weekend.
I am just off upstairs to make up her bed with her Elsa bedding and to hide away some Christmas stuff that shouldn't be seen by little eyes.
Tonight DD and I are taking her out for tea and then when we get home we shall get into our jammies and watch Christmas films to get us in the mood for going Christmas shopping tomorrow. I am ridiculously excited.....lol!!!
I'm hoping we have enough time for Ruby to help put up the Christmas tree before we have to take her home on Sunday afternoon.
Right............I am off to do my chores.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping to go to Skipton tomorrow to start my Christmas shopping although I have no idea what I'm getting! Or it might chuck it down and I'll stay in and write my Christmas cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-