Pages

Followers

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Baking Day!!!

Well I was going to bake up a storm this morning but the storm outside has put paid to that. I got the Oat and Cranberry Cookies (a variation on THIS recipe) done with no problem but during the baking of the Victoria Sponge the lights were flickering on and off and so I decided not to prepare anything else in case we had a power cut........and I was so looking forward to the coconut cake :( 
The thing I hate about baking is the washing up but it's all done and put away and the kitchen has had a good clean. Just the floor to hoover and mop when hubby gets up and that is a few jobs ticked off the list.
The meatballs I made yesterday will save me some time at teatime today. They are being served with Garlic and Parmesan Roast Potatoes and sauteed green beans. That means extra minutes to spend having cuddles with me Doodle which are very precious.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-