Pages

Followers

Sunday 14 October 2012

Hey Blog World!!!

The last few days have been fab. I have been crafting up a storm and have plenty of cards to take pics of now. I shall be doing that later today when we get back from lunch out. Mr Manic is treating us today so no cooking or washing up....yay!!!
DD gave a me a lovely surprise yesterday......she is ordering tickets to take me to the Hobbycraft show at Birmingham this year. I haven't been for years so I am pretty excited. We always used to go on a Sunday but we are going to try Friday this time for a change.
Well I had best go and get showered and changed....10am and I am still in pj's with bed hair.......not a good look for lunching out...lol!!!
Bye for now.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Have a great day out and enjoy HobbyCraft - not been able to get there EVER! Maybe one year......
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-