Pages

Followers

Saturday 20 October 2012

Christmas No 8!!!

Today's card uses another paper printed from a Sweet Shoppe collection.....Christmas Past if I remember correctly.
The ornament is Spellbinders which has been embossed and glittered.
I'm just wondering whether to add some gems to the oval or a small snowflake.......can't make my mind up as I like it just as it is.
After a slow start yesterday with oversleeping I was up early this morning. I have tea sorted out and have done three loads of laundry so now have the afternoon free to be in the workroom. I shall have to have a good tidy up later as Doodle Bird and her mummy are coming for lunch tomorrow and Doodle does like getting her hands on my stuff. There are plans for keeping her occupied though. We are going to make a no sew tutu for her dressing up box. I got some lovely bright netting from Derby market last week so we'll see how it goes.
OK then......back to the Christmas cards.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-