Pages

Followers

Wednesday 10 October 2012

......And Breathe!!!

Ruby's last day with me for just over a week so I have a little time to catch up on stuff that doesn't get done while she is here......pretty much everything then....lol!!!
She is off down to London on Friday as mummy has a party to go to and then London grandma is coming back with them to spend a little quality time with the Doodle Bird until next weekend. I'll still see her a couple of times or so in the week as we will call down at the cottage to see if any shopping needs picking up. London grandma like me doesn't drive and I don't like to think of her being stuck at the cottage and short of anything.
I don't know if there will be much crafting tonight as I am absolutely shattered but I'll be on it first thing in the morning.
Bye for now.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-