Pages

Followers

Thursday 18 October 2012

Christmas No 6!!!

Another card at last.
Angel stamp is from Stampendous.
Greeting is from Inkadinkado.
Embellished with feathers and gems from stash.
Paper is printed from a Sweet Shoppe kit called Jack Frost.
I stamped the angel in Pearlescent Sky Blue Brilliance and embossed with clear EP then after cutting out I sprayed it with iridescent glitter spray.
The paper was printed onto pearlised white paper and looks stunning. I used a the text setting on my Epson printer as I didn't want the colour to be too strong.

Well after a morning pottering about in the peace and quiet I am off out for afternoon tea later. DD and I are picking up Doodle Bird and London grandma for a trip up to Byrkley for a couple of hours.
I have missed my little angel so much this week.

Very excited to read in our local paper that this shop is opening in a village near to us. I hope it opens before Christmas.
Thanks for dropping by today.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-