Pages

Followers

Friday 19 October 2012

Christmas No 7!!!

The Tattered Poinsettia die has to be the best die ever released....it is just gorgeous.
For this card I have cut it from two Basic Grey distressed papers.
Background paper is also Basic Grey.
The poinsettia is mounted onto a circle (stamped with a Kaisercraft text stamp and StaZon-Olive Green) and a Sizzix Scallop Lace circle.
Had a lovely couple of hours out yesterday with Ruby and London grandma looking at Christmas decorations.....which I could do all day long and not get bored. This year I am finally changing the colour theme for our tree at home from the red and gold of the last thirty odd years to teal and silver. I am not buying all new baubles though. DD and I are going to have a bauble altering day using silver spray and silver leaf to create some new ones. We have bought some in teal though.
Need to do a bit of catching up on jobs now as I overslept this morning which is quite unusual for me. First job is to clean up the breakfast mess Mr Manic left this morning and then I have to make some Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-