Pages

Followers

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Wednesday Witterings!!!

So sorry about the lack of blog posts. I haven't had much time to be crafty for a few days......everyday life just keeps getting in the way and I'm sure you all know what that's like. After Thursday though I have nearly a week to myself.....just a girly film night on Monday with DD and DDIL and her sister and a Doodle Day next Thursday. Surely I will be able to squeeze some crafty time in.
We have set a date for our trip to New York. It won't be until February next year but I am already excited about it. I foresee a 'using up' period for my crafty stash as I try to save my pennies.
I'm so not loving the heat at the moment. I feel like a grilled lettuce....very limp and lifeless. Roll on winter I say.
We've had a lovely day with Ruby today. Mr Manic and I took her into town to buy things for her dressing up box then to a pub for lunch. Oh she loved that and had to try out every seat in the garden. Then we went to the garden centre to see the animals. A bit disappointing as there weren't many but Ruby was very happy looking at the garden ornaments and was fascinated with what I think is called a helicopter chair.....whatever.......if we had one there wouldn't be much garden left........it was huge.
Anyway I had best get to bed to be on form for her again tomorrow.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-