Pages

Followers

Sunday 20 May 2012

Simply For Dad!!!

Just a very simple card for Father's Day.
I have used paper from a MME stack and an image from a Sweet Shoppe download.
It's been a pretty quite day today. None of the hustley, bustley sounds of people going about their weekend jobs nor sounds of children playing. It was a bit weird really. Still it gave me a nice peaceful day upstairs and I got a lot done before I had to come down and feed DD at 5pm and then Mr Manic at 6:30pm. I can't go back up now as the Mr is gone to the Land of Nod so I am going to have a bit of a browse around some New York City breaks and shock myself with how much money I need to save.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-