Pages

Followers

Saturday 19 May 2012

Upstairs, Upstairs!!!

Here is one of the cards I have made using the doilies I painted the other week.
I do apologise most profusioushly for the rubbish pic but I am trying out various programmes at the moment to replace my Microsoft Picture It which will not work with Windows 7 (my upstairs computer died and I am now using the downstairs one for everything). This one has been done in Scrapbook Artist.....which I can do without resorting to bad language. I have also been messing about with Gimp 2 which has me totally baffled.
Anyhoo.....I have used K & Co paper, Quickutz circle dies, Sizzlet Flourish die and various flowers from Wild Orchid and Hobbycraft.
Large cream pearls are Paper Cellar and the small pink ones are Kanban....I think.
Well I have managed pretty much most of the day upstairs finishing off Father's Day cards which need to go down to the shop on Monday but a spanner has been thrown in the works by DS who has asked me to babysit tonight so I won't get everything finished that I wanted to as I had planned a late night crafting. I wouldn't mind but I won't even have the bonus of a cuddle with my Ruby as she will be in bed when I get there.
I'd best get off for a shower and get myself changed before I get picked up.
Thanks for dropping by
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-