Pages

Followers

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Digital Scrapping!!!

Needed to have a few quiet minutes after Hurricane Ruby had passed by today........boy was she hyper........so I thought I would have a play with some digital scrapping which I haven't had time to do for ages.
I've used one of the baking pics I have already blogged and a Sweet Shoppe download called Baking Day Memories which I bought some time ago. Ruby will be thrilled when I show it to her tomorrow.


DD is back from New York. The poor girl got back home at 2pm-ish yesterday and had to be at work for a night shift by 8pm so she hadn't had much sleep. Today she slept like a log but I think it will take her a couple of days to get back to normal.
She had a whale of a time and took very special care to visit 808, Columbus Avenue (Michaels') and The Ink Pad in Greenwich Village where she purchased quite a few crafty items. The Grand Nestability Scallop Circles she got were ridiculously cheap with 40% off at M's.....bargain!!!
After seeing all of her pics I think I need to go to New York myself and the man from Manic Towers....he says yes. Not sure when it will happen but at least he is agreeable.


I hope Ruby is a little better behaved tomorrow. She has been such a little monkey today. I think she was still a bit hyper after a busy and exciting weekend. Lunch out with mummy and ganma on Friday, then a wedding reception in the evening and a trip to the zoo on Sunday. She particularly loved the wedding and told me all about her new pink dress and sandals...several times...lol!!!

Rightio.......I am off for a mooch around the web before bedtime.
Bye for now.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-