Pages

Followers

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Back From The Cottage!!!

Ooooh...it's been a long week. Lovely....but long.
Miss Doodle on the whole has been gorgeous and so, so funny. At the moment she 'loves' everything so throughout the day she will see things and say 'oh I LOVE that 'insert pretty much anything here'.
Such a cutie.
I do however take issue with her sleeping pattern. I was up at 4:20 this morning and had watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (her big LOVE) twice by the time DD surfaced.
We had a couple of nice days sat out on the patio soaking up sun, drinking tea, eating cake and making sandcastles in Doodles sand/water table but that didn't last long and a trip to the adventure farm on Sunday had to be postponed due to rain, snow, strong winds and freezing temperatures. A housebound Doodle is not a happy creature and we had quite a difficult day but we got through it and had a lovely crafting day yesterday playing with Playdough and stickers....not together of course lol!!!
Mummy and daddy arrived home at lunchtime today exhausted but happy. We left them to settle back down into their own routine and I headed home to get my head down for a couple of hours.
Now I am off for a bath in bath where I don't have to tuck my knees under my chin and then I am going to catch up with DOI as I missed it on Sunday.
It's so good to be home and I am looking forward to a crafty weekend after I have caught up on some jobs on Friday. Miss Doodle is here for the next two days so there won't be much achieved before then.
Bye for now and thanks for stopping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. I read this blog.It really interesting and enjoyable blog.Thanx to share with us.

    Leadership skills

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a good time ,bet it was nice to be able to get your head down for a while and recover. Happy crafting this weekend
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-