Pages

Followers

Saturday 24 March 2012

Just For A Change!!!

 Some cards made with my new Cricut Cartridge 'Dude' which I had for Mother's Day.
Patterned paper is Costco and the plains are Basic Grey.

It felt so good to have a day upstairs today...and I am off up there again once I have finished this post.
I've cut out loads of stuff and really chomped through my bags of paper offcuts. With the help of a ruler and a bit of patience I have been able to use some quite small pieces.

We are still without a bathroom. The tiler left for a long weekend break by the sea at lunchtime on Thursday and with the grouting unfinished work has come to a halt. While the peace and quiet has been lovely......the trolling backwards and forwards to the cottage for showers and baths....not so lovely. Thank goodness we have a second loo outside.

Right......off to do more crafting as there is nothing remotely interesting on tv tonight.
Bye for now and thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-