Pages

Followers

Saturday 25 February 2012

Where Did That Go?!!!

I can't believe that it's nearly two weeks since my last blog post. Where did the time go?
As always it's been a busy time of housey stuff and Doodle minding accompanied by yet another cold caught from Ruby.
.......And talking of Ruby.......she started pre school yesterday (sob, sob). Where has my little baby gone? It was her first proper day after a couple of visits to see what it was like and she loved it but was totally exhausted and slept for one and a half hours after mummy collected her.
I got caught out in my pj's with uncombed hair by DDIL who dropped Ruby off and then came to cry on my shoulder....poor girl. Ruby has never been left with anyone other than family before so it was a bit of a trial for her.
I have got quite a bit of crafting done this last couple of days as I was very, very behind with getting Mother's Day cards done for the shop. All done now though and they just need packing tomorrow after I have taken pics.
There won't be any crafting done at all next week as I am off to the cottage on Wednesday lunchtime to be a live in mamma while DS and DDIL take a short break in New York. With the surroundings the cottage is in I shall feel like I am holiday myself so I am looking forward to it immensely.
No more crafting tonight. Mr Manic has gone up to bed as he is at work early in the morning. I think I will watch The Bodyguard later as I haven't seen it for a while. But for now I think I will do a bit of surfing and catching up on www stuff.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Nice to catch up with you Sheila.
    As someone who works in preschool I sympathise with DDIL. When little ones start at group they either cry, which upsets mum thinking they are abandoning their child, or they come running in, which also upsets mum cos she feels unwanted! Can't win, but they soon settle (- little ones and grown ups!) Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila, hope you enjoyed your stay at the cottage. I have an award for you on my blog! Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time goes so quickly Sheila when you are having fun. Cannot wait to see more of your lovely creations Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-