Pages

Followers

Sunday 1 January 2012

One Down!!!






Hi there........and a Happy New Year to you all.
I've spent today putting the finishing touches to the table plan I was supposed to finish on Boxing Day but didn't quite get finished. Too much distraction by domestic things.
It is actually quite huge. Those snowflakes are eight inches across and are cut and glittered by hand. I now have a blister the size of Staffordshire on my cutting finger.
I'm pretty chuffed with it and I hope the bride is too.
Just one more wedding to do now.

Oooh hey up......Mr Manic is calling me to go and watch a film with him and I had better obey as he has been good enough to cook and wash up today while I got on upstairs.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-