Pages

Followers

Monday 2 January 2012

32?!!!


I am soooo dead in the morning when DD opens this card for her birthday......lol!!!
Can't quite get my head round the fact that she is 32.....how did that happen?
She has the lovely surprise of a Kindle for her pressie...not really my cup of tea. I prefer the real thing but it's what she had mentioned that she would like and these days it's getting harder to buy for her as she pretty much buys what she wants as she goes along.
There will also be a cake....which I should have been making tonight but me poor old limbs are aching after a busy day rushing around so it will get done first thing in the morning.
I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a messy play day as Doodle had lots of crafty things for Christmas so there could be glueing, painting and all sorts going on.
Well these achey old bones are headed for bed now. I've had so many late nights over the last week and now I have to get back into my routine of going a bit earlier to be able to get up for Doodle Bird. Can't wait to see her as I haven't seen her since last Sunday with DDIL's family being up visiting. I like to leave them to spend some time together seeing as I see her pretty much most days.

Products used for the card are-:
Dinosaur Safari download by Misty Cato from Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Flowers-Prima.
Numbers-Basic Grey. Colored with a permanent marker.
Buttons, brads and thread from stash.

Bye for now and thanks for visiting.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Just popped in to say Happy New Year. Happy birthday to your daughter. Looks as if you've been busy with all the wedding stuff lately. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-