Pages

Followers

Thursday 19 January 2012

Bleurgh!!!

What I thought was a cold turned into some sort of infection in my sinuses. Gawd I have never felt so ill in my life. I have managed to soldier through looking after Doodle and all the household stuff but my spare time has been spent huddled on the sofa feeling very sorry for myself indeed.
Seem to be on the road to recovery now. I can smell and taste a little and I have managed a bit of time upstairs this morning finishing off the Valentine cards which should have gone down to the shop last week. Never mind they are in now and I have started on Christening cards. It's one card that always gets forgotten and the only time I make them is to order........not no more...... I have loads part done which will get finished after I have fed the troops.

Miss Doodle will be turning two next month and I should think we will be having a party as we did last year. She loves parties so I expect it will be great fun and after the success of the 'mummy' cake I am thinking I will make a big cake this year instead of cupcakes.........if I am asked of course.

Right best go and check on dinner.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you have not been very well. I am so pleased that you have decided to continue to blog, I was one of the many who wanted you to carry on.
    Love the 90th card, so bright and cheerful.
    Hope that you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so appreciate with you.I read this blog.It really informative for us.

    Promosyon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila, sorry I've been awol recently. DD and the two littlies took up residence again. It's lovely,especially as Charlie is changing on a daily basis so it's almost like a different child if I don't see him for a couple of weeks. Heaven knows how really long distance Mammas cope, lol!

    I'm so sorry you've not been feeling up to scratch. Sinus infections are horrible I know. Hope it's on it's way out by now.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-