Pages

Followers

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Still Using Up!!!

Having only had these Heidi Swapp embellishments for about 18 months they are relative newcomers to the workroom. I got them from Graphicus when I went up that way for a short holiday last year.
Elements from the sheet are just layered and I have added a watch face with a Tim Holtz gear plus some peeloff corners around the compass to fill in some gaps.
Sorry the picture isn't brilliant but the light up in my room is diabolical.

DD and I have just finished painting the ceiling on the hall, stairs and landings. I did the cutting in and DD followed behind with the roller and filled in the gaps. So that's a job well done for today and I am going to spend the rest of the day upstairs playing......erm sorry working.....lol!!!

Tomorrow we are off to Trentham Gardens to take Ruby out for some air and also to pick up an extra ticket for the open air showing of Mama Mia that we are going to at the end of August. DDIL's mum is now joining DD, DDIL, her sister and myself and we are looking forward to a fun night......with dry weather hopefully.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Just popped in for a catch up - as inspiring as ever. Enjoy your day. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-