Pages

Followers

Sunday 7 August 2011

Blankety Blank!!!

A very simple card today.
Background is stamped straight onto the card blank using Ancient Page-Deep Harbour.
The two step flower is stamped first in StazOn and then the solid image in the same ink as the background.
I also used the Deep Harbour to colour a piece of card for matting.
Just added three tiny gems to embellish the flower.....job done.
I made twelve of these in various colours and I love how soft the inks look on this pearlised cardstock.
Stamps are all Artemio.

I've had a fabulous peaceful day upstairs today as I decided I would cook our Sunday lunch for teatime. I managed to make twenty four cards so that was a very productive session.
The computer is driving me mad at the moment. We had a virus last week......despite having anti virus protection. It wiped out all my picture files, removed everything in my favourites lists, ate the Google toolbar and won't let me download it again and now using the Orange search tool when I click on the site I want from the lists I am getting the most revolting websites coming up instead of the ones I need. It's doing my head in.

Anyway I'm off to watch more Bones. I'm on season five and will have to wait until October for season six...blah!!!
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila, this happened with one of our computers as work and the only way we could fix it was to reformat it, my husband (he knows quite a bit about computers) tried everything he knew but in the end that is what we had to do, we have anti virus protection as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, happened to us too on our old computer and had to resort to getting our lady computer doctor in (we haven't a clue with computers).

    Glad you had a lovely day upstairs. The card is lovely and I can imagine how beautiful the rainbow of colours looked when you had all the different colours together.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-