Pages

Followers

Thursday 26 August 2010

Pink......And Not Christmas!!!

Unfortunately the Christmas cards I made at the shop today weren't dry at home time so I had to leave them there until tomorrow. Instead I'll just share this very pink project with absolutely no stamping whatsoever.
I decided that I should use some of the mahoosive collection of paper flowers I have............so I have.........all three of them........lol!!!
Paper is Papermania.
Butterfly is Cuttlebug.
Heart border is a Martha Stewart punch.
Flower centres are Card Candy from Craftwork Cards.

Well after a good clean up in the workroom and setting up for the class tomorrow Deb and I spent a very pleasant afternoon creating cards. We both used Kanban stamps with Deb going for funky things and me with my beloved tree set. I've used some new papers we had in today from gcd Studios. Gorgeous just doesn't cover it and of course I had to bring a little bit home.........would have been rude not to......lol!!!

Earlier start in the morning so I'm off for a quick read to tire my eyes out before bed.
Tara for now and thanks for visiting.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is a PRETTY card. TFS
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER Sheila, this is absolutely GORGEOUS. Love your colours.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila, Jude here, finally found your blog after a long while. Love the piccy of you and your granddaughter :-). Still making wonderful cards I see. x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-