Pages

Followers

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Christmas Presents!!!

Sorry about the slightly crock picture tonight but the light here has been terrible today and I had to do this with my daylight lamp.
This is a small present image from the Kanban set that has the tree image. I just stamped and embossed loads onto green and red then cut them out (removing the bow on top) and adhered them onto a strip of card before slicing them up into piles.
Decorated with ribbon and and a bow.
An easy way to make use of a small image.
Used up a few peeloffs to create the border ( I'm sure those damn things are mating....lol!!!).

Well after months of fiddling, faffing and bad language I have finally managed to get my Kodak printer to scan. All I need to do now is get it to print in a halfway decent manner and I'll be all set. It really is without doubt the worst printer I have ever had. The printouts look like the cartridges are full of mud, black and white images look brown and blurry. When funds allow I will replace it with another Epson and gladly take the hammer to the flaming thing.

Mr Manic has just gone to bed and I am toasting my toes by the heater........bliss......and sipping a lovely cup of Rosie Lee.........and I have been very bad and had a slice of the chocolate cake I made today which I really shouldn't but hey......today is a celebration........autumn is on it's way. Well that's my excuse and I am sticking to it........lol!!!

As I won't be able to carry on with the decorating this weekend I am planning on doing some sewing and making things from my Tone Finnanger books so tomorrow night will be serious tidy up time in the workroom then at work on Friday this week for the big class and Saturday to Monday all to myself.....well barring Mr Manics requests for meals that take forever to cook......flaming nuisance.......lol!!!

Anyway I am off for a bit of a surf.
Thanks for dropping in.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I've been missing Sheila but you have made some really lovely cards with those Kanban stamps. Mind you, you always make lovely cards!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so rich and wonderful. What a great way to use a present image and love the sticker border.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-