Pages

Followers

Wednesday 4 August 2010

The Best Laid Plans And All That!!!

I've had a very busy couple of days at the shop with lots of customers so have been unable to get up to the workroom to make any samples or class cards and have just been too tired when I got home to go up to my own room and do anything.
So I thought that today I would spend the day up there and get something done......how wrong was I?
Most of the day was spent in the kitchen and then I had to spend time organising someone to come and sort the car out after poor old DD went and put petrol in our diesel car. All sorted now and no damage done to the car. The financial damage wasn't too bad either and Mr Manic didn't blow a fuse so all is calm at Manic Towers.....lol!!!

I did make time today to cut some stems from the beautiful pink lilac bush we have in our front garden to put in a vase in the house. Oh my they smell heavenly and look so pretty with a few stems of lavender in amongst them. You can keep your hothouse flowers for me thank you very much.

Well I am off to bed now. I've been on my feet all day.....I'll be glad to go to work tomorrow for a rest.......lol!!!

Bye for now
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-