Pages

Followers

Friday 20 August 2010

Christmas Tree & Baubles!!!

I am so in love with the stamps from this Christmas set by Kanban. They arrived at the shop on Tuesday morning and by evening they were winging their way to Manic Towers. Unfortuntely I didn't get to work with them until yesterday while at work but this is the result.
Waterbased inks on glossy cardstock, stamping and embossing using Versamark and silver EP then Stardust Stickles to finish it off. The cutting out was a bit fiddly but so worth the effort.
I have six more sets to work with some Christmas and some not so once I have packed some cards I have made for selling I will have some time to play until DD arrives home from her evening out........everything then stops for Law and Order.....lol!!!

Well the wonderful Mr Manic is cooking tea so I had better go and sample the results.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Ooh Sheila these stamps do look rather yummy ! Beautiful colours for the background and as usual such a fabulous layout. Gorgeous ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed this one somehow Sheila but had to come back and comment. What a lovely funky Christmas card. I love the colours you've used to stamp your images onto.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-