Pages

Followers

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Ooooops!!!

I had intended to blog this last night but DD led me astray with a new series to watch on DVD. Well new to me as I am probably the last person on the planet to watch it. It's Law and Order SVU and it's way better than the rubbish Warehouse 13 we had been watching.
Anyhoo the card is for a guy who is interested in Citroen DS cars. It's a 8x8 easel card.
Paper is Basic Grey.

Had a fantastic day today with nine ladies at the shop for an all day workshop with lunch. They were great fun and didn't lynch me for getting them covered in ink.....lol!!!
Bought a load of new stamps home to play with and have finally got me hands on some grunge paper........yay!!! Don't know when I will get time to play with it but at least I've got it.
Off for a bit of stamping after tea and then when Mr Manic has gone to bed DD and I are vegging out on the sofa to watch some more Law and Order.........might be a bit of a late night tonight as I don't have to get up in the morning.

Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-