Pages

Followers

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Vintage Christmas!!!

Have to admit to being rather smitten with one or two......OK.....quite a few........items in the Docrafts Christmas ranges this year. Loving the Silent Night range in particular especially the sentiment clear set and the Santa stamp used on this very simple vintage style card.
Paper is gcd Studios.
Diecuts.....Styled Labels-Sizzix TH Alterations, large snowflake-Cuttlebug, small snowflake-Sizzix.

Don't know how I managed to make a card tonight as I am suffering from cutter uppers elbow......lol!!! Spent my day at work today cutting everything up ready for our all day class on Friday. We have eleven ladies.......I may hide in the loo.......lol!!!

It was awfully muggy in Ashby today. Very sticky and uncomfortable but a 45 minute journey home and we had had rain and it was all cool and fresh........bliss!!!
DD cooked tea so I was saved that job and then I went off upstairs to make my card. A lovely relaxed evening for a change.

While I was at the shop we had a visit from our lovely New Zealand friend Elaine and her husband Harold. They come over every year and always pay us a visit for Elaine to stock up on crafting goodies. It was a smashing start to my first day back after a week off.

Well I am going to carry on the 'relaxed' mode now and go and put my feet up with my book.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. this is such a lovely card Sheila,didn't realise the new range was so nice, luv Georginaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sheila, I obviously need to investigate the Papermania sets ! I agree it's been so muggy, I keep hoping for a good storm to clear the air....even though I hate them ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-