Pages

Followers

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Still Here!!!

Hi
I'm still around........just busy, busy, busy. What else would I expect on a week's holiday from work.......silly me.........lol!!!
Still not a scrap of paper on the bottom staircase but I am starting in the morning come hell or high water...........well after I have made a quiche for tea anyway.

I've had two gorgeous new craft books delivered this week from Amazon. I love the Tilda by Tone Finnanger with a passion and have finally got around to treating myself to two of her Christmas books. As I write they are on hanging on the line to dry.......I have drooled over them so much......lol!!!
Too many jobs to do before I can even think about starting any of the projects but hey ho.......I can drool some more.

Hubby has had a couple of days now back at his old job and he is whacked poor fella. He is just out of practice at getting up at ungodly hours. Hopefully he'll soon get used to it again.......me no likey when he's grumpy.

I'm off to bed now so I can make an early start in the morning.
Tara for now
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheila, I was away from home last night so only just read your post. Hope you managed to get your papering started today.

    I bet it will be the middle of next week at least before Hubby's body clock starts to get back into the old routine.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-