Pages

Followers

Tuesday 27 July 2010

A Card......At Last!!!

This is a quick card I put together at the shop today just to get the design down on paper so to speak. It needs a little refining such as a change of cardstock as I don't like the chalk on the hammered card I just pulled out of the stand. It would look much better on smooth card. Plus I was a bit heavy handed with the stamped writing......again because it was on hammered card. I shall show the better version when it's done which will show people who are new to stamping what a difference your basic cardstock can make. So that is on my list for tomorrow.
I managed to make three cards today as Deb had her paperwork head on and not her tidying and moving round head as I had predicted. Ha......I wouldn't make a very good fortune teller would I?.......lol!!!

Tomorrow afternoon I will be braving the supermarket with hubby in tow.........my most nightmarish of nightmare days but it has to be done as the cupboards are looking a bit bare.

I'm a tad warm again today so I am off to throw my poor weary bod onto the sofa and have a read in front of the fan.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. I can see what you mean about the hammered card Sheila but it is still a lovely card. Look forward to seeing the second version.

    I'm fed up with this muggy weather too. We keep having a drop of rain but it just makes it more humid.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sheila, hammered card is tricky to work on isn't it. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-