Pages

Followers

Sunday 31 January 2010

Favourite Fashion!!!

Phew........that was a busy weekend.
I am just winding down now and looking forward to a nice hot bath.
First though I thought I would show you this card that I managed to fit in this morning.
The background paper (Kanban) I found in a pile waiting to be used up and the image was an SIB from Cora at Paper Flowers. SIB (Saturday Image Bonus) is the name for the images that she shares on a Saturday at her Clearly Vintage blog.

DS & DDIL have been round for afternoon tea today. I had baked Victoria Sponge, Lemon Drizzle Cake, Sultana Scones and Apricot Scones. They've not left much so I guess it was OK. DDIL is very round now (not the cakes...lol!!!) and looks like she is going to pop. We have just over a week to go until the Bean makes his or her appearance and we have been taking bets on the date he/she will arrive and the sex.

Well there's a couple of things I need to get done before the Skate Off so I'll go and get them done.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Lovely elegant card Sheila, sounds like your mega baking session was rather successful! Ohh how lovely to have such a choice of home made baking!!

    How exciting to have just days until your little Bean arrives!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always Brilliant Card.
    Glad your still at it!!!!
    Good Luck with the baby.

    Alma.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fabulous Sheila. I love everything about it.
    Hope your finger has settled down a bit and all the best as you wait for the Bean to arrive. :)
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-