Pages

Followers

Monday 18 January 2010

Coming Back........Slowly!!!

Ooooooh looky............I made a card...........and it's stamped!!!
I must have hit a small pocket of mojo this morning. I was looking through a box of inked backgrounds and found this one which I think is a gorgeous mix of colours.
Unfortunately I can't remember which inks I used for it. It could be either Adirondack or Kaleidacolour. Whichever it was, it was applied to a piece of white gloss card.
I stamped the Creative Exressions image onto the card using StazOn Jet Black. I then made a mask from copier paper and laid that in place while I stamped the music background....again using StazOn.
For the next stage I painted bleach into the areas that I wanted to look white and left it to dry.
Using the mask again and having made a bleach pad, I inked up a musical note stamp and stamped the ghostly notes coming out of the saxaphone.
The greeting plaque is two oval Nestability shapes attached with brads and the greeting is a peeloff.
Ifeel so much better now I have done some stamping.........lol!!!

I'll be back at work tomorrow and I am so nervous of going back. I have been at home for a month what with the Christmas holiday and then not being well.

Uh oh........here's hubby with the veg for tea so I had better go and get chopping.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card I absolutely love it! A lot of work but well worth the effort. Good luck with going back to work tomorrow.

    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sheila! What a comeback! Love the effect of the bleached bits.

    I'm sure you'll be fine tomorrow but don't overdo it.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Sheila, love the techniques you used.
    Just don't overdue when you go back to work tomorrow, I will be thinking of you
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-