Pages

Followers

Monday 1 February 2010

More Vintage Fashion!!!

A couple more cards made with vintage fashion images from Cora (Paper Flowers).
The background tartan is some more Kanban from the stuff to use up pile and the file tabs are from an AccuCut die.
All wording is peeloff greetings and lettering. 2010 is going to be the year I finally use up all that's left of my peeloffs........fingers crossed.

Bit of a scary week this week. I have to go for a heart scan on Wednesday which I am not looking forward to at all. Still if it only serves to rule out something on the list of what could be wrong with me it will be worth it. Luckily DD is off work and will be able to take me.

I'm beginning to wish that I had gone to the hospital with my finger. It still hurts like the divil and has a most peculiar bend in it......my own fault......I couldn't stand the strapping on it.

Wanted to stay upstairs and get a load of cards made tonight but it was either too cold or too warm if I put the heater on. Couldn't get a happy medium so I came down and made a huge pot of mushroom soup for tomorrow nights tea and while that is simmering away I am going to watch last night's episode of Larkrise To Candleford.

Thanks for stopping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Sheila, I love the paper too. Hope you get yourself sorted, it's about time you were out of the wars ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-