Pages

Followers

Wednesday 17 February 2010

A Touch Of Spring!!!

Just a quick post tonight and just to shock you..........I have made a card........lol!!!
I was twiddling about with a set of flower stamps from Inkadinkado and some chalks and this is what I came up with.
Vase is Sizzix but it is trimmed down from it's original size to fit a square card.
Sentiment stamp is also Inkadinkado.
Glitter is Stickles Star Dust.
Scalloped edge is hand drawn and cut then punched with a Fiskars Plier Punch.

I don't know about you but I am ready for spring this year. Most unusual as I am a winter girl through and through.

My little Ruby Doodle is coming along nicely. Shan't see her now until sometime over the weekend as I have quite a bit to do. Hurry up the weekend........I am desperate for a cuddle.

Must get off to bed now as I am struggling to get up in the mornings just lately.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Sheila! I too am really ready for Spring this year. I think it's because winter has been tougher than for a long time, and it's not over yet as it's snowing like you know what, here at the moment.

    I told you you'd love being a Granny didn't I, Lol?

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-