Pages

Followers

Sunday 21 February 2010

Owl's About This!!!

Sorry this pic is so bad. It's pretty gloomy up in my workroom at the moment and I'm having trouble taking photos.
This is just a little set I made using some Papermania stamps and Sizzix diecuts.
Both cards use the same flourish but I removed one of the arms on the one used on the birthday card to make it more like a branch.
The box is a little Origami box and the lid has been stamped with one of the images from the set.

I've had quite a productive day today for a change and can actually see most of the floor of my workroom now............it's been a long time ......lol!!! I have also made one and a half cards which in my present mojoless mood is not bad going.

I'll be at work the next three days. Usually Monday is my day off but I have a hospital appointment on Thursday so have swapped my day.
Tuesday evening I shall be spending with Ruby Doodle......can't wait.

Deb and I will be busy moving the shop around tomorrow if everything went to plan and she managed to get out to collect the new stands we are having. She may not have done because we had quite a bit of snow here last night.

Anyway.........I am off for a cuppa.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-