Pages

Followers

Sunday 14 February 2010

Doing Granny Things!!!

Just got back from visiting our beautiful Ruby after a very early morning call from DS. Baby had been up all night and they were exhausted so Granny and Grandad went over to give them a little break to catch some sleep and have a bath. She was a little angel so Mummy and Daddy got their sleep and we got lots of cuddles and kisses..........bliss.
I am so glad that we are only half an hour away and that they did call instead of struggling.
So nothing done on the crafty front as yet today. There does seem to be something stirring in the crafty quarters of my brain now and I think it's since the doctor gave me an extra tablet to take for my blood pressure and I have started on medication for the diabetes. I feel better than I have for a long while and my BP is coming down very nicely.
Sunday lunch has been scrapped until tomorrow so I need to go and have a ferret in the freezer to see what we have instead.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila - it is a long time since I stopped by. What a beautiful grand daughter.

    Love the fashion cards - I will have to go and look through your posts and do some catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I wondered what you were doing with a ferret in your freezer, but fortunately I re-read, and now am less worried. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS Sheila and to all of your family, what fab news, Ruby is truly beautiful!

    Valentine's Day couldnt get much better for you after such a lovely start with all of those lovely cuddles with Ruby!

    Im glad to hear that you're feeling a little better.

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh those wonderful cuddles! Nothing beats them. I have my daughter and 2 year old granddaughter staying for a few days so I got to take Izzy to bed with all the kisses, cuddles and sweet talk that involved. Wonderful!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome that you are so close and enjoy every minute of it!
    They grow up too quick don't they!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-