Pages

Followers

Sunday 23 September 2007

Yoooooohoooooooooo!!!

Hi there........long time no blog. It seems ages since I last blogged although it's only a week.
I'm still busy but there is light at the end of the tunnel now and hopefully by the end of October I should be back up to scratch with daily blog entries.




Here is a quick card I did for the DCM Little Extra.....a bit late I know.
I have used my new Christmas stamps from an A4 sheet by Elusive Images.
Very simple gold embossing onto gold glitter card which has then been attached to a cracker shaped card and a tag added. It is a copy of the card below which I designed for last weeks Tuesday morning class.
For this one I did white embossing onto pink glitter card. Have to say that although I like the gold one, the pink is my favourite.

Here is another card using the same set of stamps.
I'm not sure what you call this card fold but it's a trifold card with one of the sections folded to make a smaller front piece. This will fit into a DL envelope.
I have stamped a background using Winter Wonderland embossing powder. This is a white powder with small flecks of silver.
The trees are stamped onto silver card using plain white, plain silver and Winter Wonderland embossing powder.
The two white trees are attached to the card with DST and the silver one with a foam pad.

Well as I say I am still very busy what with one thing and another. I am now working three days at the shop and it's surprising how that affects the time I have to do other things and I really missed being at home last Monday.
I am really looking forward to the end of October when I will have loads more time to play and blog.



I have been watching series three of Grey's Anatomy on the computer while I have been working. We couldn't wait for the release of the Region 2 set so DD bought a multi region player and we have it on Region 1.
I have never ever been so hooked on a TV programme in all my life. It's so bad that DD has ordered me a tee shirt which says 'Seriously' on it in bright pink.......lol!!!




Anyway I must be off for my 5 minutes peace in the bath before I start work again.
Catch you later
Sheila-x-




5 comments:

  1. Love the cracker cards. Missed you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you blogging, but know that you're always busy! Great cards - love the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Sheila - as ever! I really like the tri-fold card - may have "lift" that fold... yummy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! You're back! Missed you, hun.
    See you soon - love Ali.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bad, bad Sheila……you’ve just cost me a fortune!

    I just love those stamps, so I’ve just been and ordered them but true to form they weren’t the only things that fell into my basket, lol.

    Your cards are really beautiful Sheila and totally inspirational as always.

    Can’t wait for my stamps to arrive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-