Pages

Followers

Monday 29 January 2007

Stamping Day.......Hurray!!!

Well the monster was still in residence when I got up this morning but I think I sussed out that it is a migraine that just won't come out and declare itself properly. I have all the symptoms and do remember some visual disturbance yesterday although not the aura I usually get which is like a brightly coloured circular saw whizzing around in my right eye.I should be back to normal tomorrow I hope.
I can't be doing with lying about and moping when I'm not feeling up to scratch so I have had a very gentle day of stamping today joining in with a stamping challenge on Crafts by Carolyn.
The challenge was to use a stamp, ribbon and one other type of embellishment and I managed to do four cards for that......all very simple but sometimes it's nice to go back to basics.










I also did a copy of the card I did for the template challenge and changed the original photo I used for a stamp which I had totally forgotten I had. It's a Crafty Individuals stamp which I bought last March when I was demoing at Harrogate. I put it away and the poor thing has never seen light of day until now.
The papers are DCWV and 7 Gypsies
Using the stamp made me go back and have a look at their website and I came away with a wish list as long as me arm. There are some beautiful stamps on there and a fab gallery for inspiration. I saw some of the artwork in the flesh last March and it's the kind of stuff that gives you goosebumps, it's so beautiful.
Well I guess I had better put the stamping stuff away and concentrate on getting the Valentine cards ready to go to the local shop......that awful insert and packing job again.
Hope you all had a fab weekend.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-