Pages

Followers

Sunday 20 October 2019

I Fell In Love With A Mushroom!!!

Lovely trip to the cinema last night. Maleficent-Mistress Of Evil was really good and I fell head over heels in love with one of the little mushroom creatures....oh my word it was soooo cute.
We had thought about taking Ruby but I'm glad we didn't as it was quite a bit darker than the first film. We'll wait until it comes out on DVD and then she can watch it at home where it can be switched off if she doesn't like it.

It's a lovely morning here in Staffordshire. Sunny and bright and just a little bit chilly which I don't mind as the oven is on roasting a rather large piece of beef. We will have some for lunch today and then I will freeze the rest in gravy for another two or three meals.
It will be a later lunch today so there are no plans for going anywhere after it. I'll just finish off the laundry so that there is none to do tomorrow then Andy and I can go for a ride out if we want to.

Now that I have had a little holiday I need to take a look at the big job list which has been woefully neglected, get myself into gear and tackle some of it over the next couple of weeks.
I also need to work out a timetable for myself to get some crafting done as I have not touched anything since Andy retired. My quilt is still half finished and I have other things I want to do too.

.....and on that note I shall get off and go and whip up some batter for the Yorkshires and have a look at the beef.

Have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila, I've not been doing much crafting either - where does the time go? Your Sunday dinner sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the birthday wishes. I'm slowly finding all my blogger links after getting a new computer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-