Pages

Followers

Wednesday 30 October 2019

Another Blue Sky And Sunshine Day!!!

It's so beautiful outside again today....blue skies, sunshine and chilly.....just how I like it. The only trouble is that it makes me feel like cleaning......what is that all about....lol.
I will be sorting out the dresser in the kitchen and prettifying it a bit with some lovely miniature pumpkins and some battery tealights....not Halloweeny which I was going to do but as Ruby won't be here today I'll just go for Autumn. That will stay then until I do the village scene late November/early December for Christmas.

I did have plans to make chicken pie today and make the pastry top into a pumpkin face for Ruby but I've left the chicken in the freezer and we are having bacon, egg and tomatoes instead.

Nothing much to watch on tv at the moment so I am watching a box set on iPlayer. It's called Bodies and is a hospital drama. It's awfully gory but brilliant.

I think I'm going to have a coffee and read the papers before I start any more jobs.

Hope you are having a lovely sunny day.
Sheila-x-

9 comments:

  1. Glad someone is having sunshine! It's getting to that time of year when there are more than cloudy days when sunny. I think they forecast one sunny day between now and next Thursday! I hope - for once - they are wrong!

    Good luck with all the household stuff. Will you share a photo of your autumn things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so much sun today Sharon and I think we have rain forecast for the whole weekend.
      Sharing a photo today of my dresser.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I'd be grateful for anything that made me feel like cleaning lol. The Autumn display sounds lovely. I can't watch anything gory, I'm so squeamish I irritate myself with it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least it made me get off my backside and do one of the jobs on the big list.
      There were some bits I had to look away from and one bit that I am surprised didn't give me nightmares but it was a very good drama.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. When it's a bright sunny day, I often feel like cleaning because it shows up all the dust. 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Jules....the sun definitely highlighted all the dust....lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. It's been a lovely few days here too. Blue sky and sunshine but oh so blimmin cold. It makes me feel like cleaning too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just seems to give you that extra bit of energy doesn't it?
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. Make the most of energy Sheila! Next stop could be Winter hibernation!! Blue sky does us so much good though doesn't it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-