Pages

Followers

Friday 6 September 2019

Blinkin' 'Eck!!!

I checked the weather forecast this morning because I wanted to see if DD and I would be able to give the car a hoover and wipe out before our trip to Leavesden tomorrow. 
I wasn't much bothered about the morning weather but it did say light rain......well weather person what we got was in no way, shape or form light rain.....it was a deluge. Luckily it didn't last too long and it is now dry, sunny and breezy so we should be good to go on the cleaning when DD gets in from work.

Weekend cleaning has been done this morning so the house is nice and tidy for Andy to have a peaceful day tomorrow although I don't suppose it will be as clean and tidy when I get home and most of it will have to be done again on Sunday.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. I loved our first visit to the Harry Potter Studio Tour but there is just so much to take in that I just had to go again.

Have you got anything good planned for the weekend?
Hope you have a great one.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a brilliant time yesterday, Sheila. Just a relatively quiet weekend for us. Hubby isn't working, so nice and chilled :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome Ann. I loved it as much as I did the first time.
    Hope you have a lovely Sunday.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-