Pages

Followers

Sunday 8 September 2019

A Grand Day Out!!!

We were up at 4:30am yesterday. A little hard as I hadn't slept very much at all.
We managed to find our way with one tiny blip but some lovely locals put us on the right track and we found we were just literally seconds away from the studios.
The tour was every bit as magical as the first time although the 250 mile round trip and five hours walking around has left me feeling rather battered today.
I am just cooking a lovely roast chicken lunch and then I am going to have a relaxing afternoon of sewing as I caught up with laundry on Friday and everyone has the clothes they need to start the working week tomorrow.

Hope you are all having a smashing weekend too.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. I've never done the tour although I would love to. Glad you enjoyed it Sheila. I'm relaxing here too now that the chores are done and beef stew in the slow cooker for G. Must keep him happy...lol... XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-