Pages

Followers

Sunday 25 October 2015

Sunday Socks!!!

Sock snowmen. Aren't they just too cute for words?
I saw these while having a trawl through You Tube and just had to have a go. These are quite tall (6.5inches) and made from sport socks for men.
They were a bit of trial and error as the first socks I bought were just ladies ankle socks but they were too thin and the rice they are filled with has a very slight yellow tinge and it showed through.
No matter though as I can use those for the hats and get two snowmen from the sport socks.

Just in the middle of a very nasty cold at the moment which has been passed on by dear hubby and I still haven't made a start on layering and tying the quilt for Ruby as when I was scraping up the carpet backing the other day I split my thumb open and have been unable to sew. I can put a little pressure on it now so hopefully I can make a start tomorrow.

Miss Doodle is away at the seaside this week so I won't see her until Saturday when they are all coming here for DIL's Halloween birthday party. Can't wait to decorate the dining room on Friday ready for it.

Right I'm off to bag my seat for Downton. Can't believe there are only two more to go after this one and then the Christmas episode.
Thanks for stopping by
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-