Pages

Followers

Sunday 18 October 2015

Snowman In A Bucket!!!

When I gave up cardmaking I was a bit worried about what I was going to do to keep myself busy. Well now between quilting and sewing I don't seem to have much time to miss making cards.
I'm still working on the Christmas decorations and my latest are these two little snowmen in buckets.
I found the buckets in The Works and fell in love with them.....as you do.......and all of a sudden had the idea for the snowmen. It took me a few weeks to get started on them but once I did they turned out exactly as I had imagined them.
The snowmen themselves are just made from circles of felt which are gathered and stuffed. The body is glued into the bucket. The scarves are just offcuts of fabric from my Christmas quilts and the hats are baby socks from Tesco at £1.50 for five pairs.
Must get off and make a start on finishing the quilt for Ruby. A bit late in the day but I have been chief cook this weekend and I was also out for a while yesterday shopping for Christmas crafting bits and bobs.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-