Pages

Followers

Friday 16 October 2015

Scandi Rag Qulit!!!

This has to be my most favourite quilting project so far but then anything Christmas always is.
My plan is to make two lap quilts for each season so that they can be changed out throughout the year so yesterday I posted the autumn quilts and this is one of the winter ones.
Fabric is the Scandi 2 Collection from The Henley Studio by Makower  and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it.
Rag quilts are so easy to make and I loved every minute of making this. In hindsight I should maybe have been a bit more adventurous and had a go at some free motion quilting on the squares. It would have been the perfect project to try that out as I have never done it but I have another rag quilt in mind when I come across the right fabric and I can try it out then.
So this weekend I will be making a start on getting the quilt finished for Ruby and then I can finish the other winter one.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sheila-x-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-