Pages

Followers

Monday 15 September 2008

New Stamp!!!

Just look at this gorgeous new stamp that the postie delivered this morning. DD ordered it for me as a surprise. Hasn't she got good taste.........takes after her mother....lol!!!
It's by a company I hadn't heard of before called Chapel Road Artstamps and it was ordered from http://www.thatscraftyonline.com/ it's called Large Weed Background.
I just had to have a quick stamp with it when she gave it to me so here I have stamped in blue Versafine onto a brayered background and have embossed with Ranger Polysparkle EP.
The card is a large square so that will give you some idea of how large the stamp is.
I have some really bright brayered backgrounds that I did when I was trying out the Kaleidacolor ink pads the other day so I think I may do some similar cards with those. The large Thanks stamp is by Stamp'n Stor.

Tomorrow I am off out to shop for some Blog Candy to give away to celebrate 60,000 hits so look out for the announcement for that later this week.

Hubby being the slave driver that he is has had me out in the garden again this afternoon. This time we were out tidying the front garden and lopping down some bushes that had got a bit out of hand. We have a lovely conifer type tree in the centre of the lawn and we have trimmed that into a nice shape ready for the Christmas lights later on in the year.............and talking of Christmas I think I had best go and get on with finishing off some cards I doing for the local shop. I'm doing some sets this year which I don't usually do so we'll see how they go.

Bye for now
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Cards lovely Sheila! I do like that Background Stamp, you are lucky!
    Hugs Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila, what a lovely DD you have, can I borrow her lol, I love the stamps and pleased to hear you used Kaleidacolour with your brayer.
    It sure beats moving slabs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new stamp. Love it on the super pretty blue! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-