Pages

Followers

Friday 12 September 2008

I Am Soooooooo Bad!!!

Sorry I have been such a bad blogger over the last few days.
Grey's Anatomy arrived on Tuesday morning and I started watching it as soon as I got in from work. Watched 14 episodes.....yes 14.......through until 5am Wednesday morning then finished it Wednesday evening. I loved it but it wasn't quite as good as Season 3 in my humble opinion......not as gritty or exciting.
When I got in last night I started with the Mother of all migraines.....probably due to watching too much tv.......lol!!! Ended up sleeping through until 8:30 this morning.
Feeling fab now so I am off up to my workroom and will have some cards to post by this evening.
See you later
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Sheila, I was wondering where you were, far too much tv, hence the migraine LOL. Looking forward to seeing more of your stunning cards, I must have my crafting fix. Enjoy the days off as the shop is closed.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-