Pages

Followers

Friday 16 May 2008

TandaStamps-Egypt Set 2

Ooooh looky what dropped through my door about an hour ago. A scrummy set of Egyptian stamps from TandaStamps.
This is Set 2 in the Egyptian theme plates and is roughly A6 in size with ten images. This is a lovely stand alone set if you want small images for ATC's or backgrounds but it would be fab to use with the larger set too.
Here I have used the two figure images together and stamped a layer for using on a large square card.
The background which I had in hand after a session the other week is a piece of card which has been dabbed and dragged through inks applied to a plastic mat. In the last layer of ink I spritzed some silver spray.
The figures image and the border have been stamped with a dark blue pigment ink and then embossed using Midnight Obsidian Moonglow Embossing Powder.
The background has been stamped using Midnight Blue StazOn.

Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. I like this one Sheila - got the newsletter yesterday - by golly you are quick off the mark at times!! Love all your cards as usual and I'm sorry to hear the MM has been to your house! Let's hope it's moved on for a while!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-