Pages

Followers

Thursday 24 April 2008

Tanda Teaser-Read All About It!!!

I've managed to get a card done for the Tanda Teaser challenge I have set for this week.......a little late....sorry.
The challenge is to use print of some kind either from a book, a magazine or a newspaper. You can do what you want with it.....colour it, stamp it or just use it as it is. Once you have finished your piece please visit the Tanda blog and leave a link so that we can come have a looksie.

For my card I have inked and distressed a piece of paper by DCWV. Inked and stamped a page from an old book and then stamped the Crafty Individuals image onto another page and coloured it with pencils. I have added a photo turn and a metal corner for embellishment. Swirl stamp around the edges is by Fancy Pants.

The book I have used the pages from is a tatty old volume I picked up at a second hand shop and honestly, stamping on it is the kindest thing you could do. Anyone suffering from insomnia should read this book.........they'd be asleep in seconds I can tell you. Boring doesn't even begin to cover it.....lol!!!

Off for a kip......bye for now
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. helo sheila i do love your card the colours are fab
    thanx for sharing
    chriss x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-