Pages

Followers

Sunday 6 April 2008

Just Messing!!!

Didn't feel like doing much tonight so I thought I'd have a play with a stamp I haven't used for ages. I adore this stamp and have previously only done it in a very grungy style so thought I would zing it up a bit.
The image has been stamped onto K & Co Buttons paper and then coloured with pencils and Gamsol. I added tiny pink brads for buttons and crystals for her jewellery.
The letters are Dovecraft chipboard from a tin of embellishments.

It has just started snowing......really real snow......and it's settling....yay!!!
I've put the garden lights on so that I can watch it for ten minutes before I have to go to bed.........sad old so and so........lol!!! Bet it will all be gone by the time I wake up.
Night night
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Love what you've done with the stamp, Sheila! I'm wondering whether you still have any snow - we have plenty here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am loving this Sheila! I have this stamp too, and haven't used it forever! Do you get snow often? It's almost all gone here, but who knows, we could get more still! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!


    www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. these cards are fab!!! love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-