Pages

Followers

Friday 25 April 2008

A Couple Of Catch Ups!!!


Here are a couple of cards I have done to catch up with some challenges.
The orange and pink one is for the DCM Spicy dare and I have used paper from DCWV. The stamped image is by Funstamps and is stamped once onto light cream card using black StazOn and then onto a piece of the paper. The flower has been cut out and glued over the cream layer. Background stamp is Iron Orchid Designs by Prima. Greeting is Melissa Frances. Flower centre and background stamp have been embellished with black Stickles.


Card no 2 is for Wendy's 'On Your Special Day' challenge at TandaStamps last week...........sorry for being so late Wendy.
Paper is Making Memories and swirl stamp is Fancy Pants.

Still can't share anything 'weirdly exciting'.....or not as the case may be. I won't have any news either way until at least the end of next week unfortunately. Just need everyone to keep everything crossable crossed.......fingers, toes, eyes....anything will do.....lol!!!

Been a tad naughty today and have treated myself to a few new things. I shouldn't really be spending any money at all but thought it would be terribly rude to pass up on the bargainous 6x6 K & Co books at £1.99 each. A few other things fell in my bag too......a couple of stamps and three packs of embossing pens.......oooop's!!!

Everybody here is lurgified except me.......and touch wood I don't catch any of it. Poor DH and DD have got colds and DS has got either a stomach bug or food poisoning. Even the dog has seemed a bit subdued today so he must be feeling off it too.

To everyone waiting for an e mail regarding my excess stuff for sale.........list is nearly ready and I will try and send it out over the weekend.

Bye for now
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are fabulous Sheila! Love the 'Xtra Special' card - thanks for finding the time to do the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-