Pages

Followers

Wednesday 16 April 2008

Birthday Treat!!!

As it was me birthd'y today I thought I would take a bit of a break from doing what I had to do and just do whatever I liked..........so I got out a couple of my favourite stamps and had a bit of a stamping session.
The larger image is stamped onto white chipboard and coloured with chalk. I then used a stamp from my Laura Ashley set and a text stamp to overstamp. This piece was then triple embossed and embellished with gold pen.
For the background I used a leftover piece of 7 Gypsies script paper and used the smaller imageover it..........had to use a black marker pen to add thicker lines to cover up one or two gaps...lol!!! This has been chalked with colours used in the main image.

Was very spoiled today with lots of crafty goodies and DD packed me off to work with a cooked breakfast in my tummy then DH did steak for tea and had also bought me a caterpillar birthday cake from Asda which was gorgeous. Back to the diet tomorrow....lol!!!
Feel really sleepy now so I am off to bed.
Night night
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. Stunning - love the results of your play time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sheila sounds like you had a great day. Stunning Artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Sheila i will have a go at that one its sooo arty..pleased you had a lovely day
    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely piece, I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super stunning card! Number one WOW factor here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-