I thought I would have another go at this challenge and do something a bit brighter and this is what I came up with. I am disappointed with the scan because the green background is so much nicer IRL being more acid than it looks here. Oh well never mind.
So I started off with a piece of A6 plain smooth card and coloured it with pigment inks from a Colorbox Paintbox starting with a dark at the bottom and going lighter as I worked up the card. The image was then stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.
I added Crystal embossing powder starting at the womans' shoulder and working down in a diagonal line to her feet and then added clear embossing powder to the top half and heated. I then trimmed the image saving the strips that were Crystal embossed to use as an embellishment.
Added a layer of Versamark ink all over and then clear embossing powder to smooth out the finish.
The flowers are die cut from the Poundland chopping boards I bought the other week and I punched a hole with the Crop-A-Dile, covered with Versamark ink and then embossed with Crystal embossing powder and attached with star shaped brads. I positioned the flowers loose, marked where the holes needed to be and punched the holes with CAD.
The background is Bazill in two shades of acid green and I embellished with pieces of the strips leftover from trimming the image.